How to use Phone Banking
Follow the steps below to access your account information over the phone.
- Call (262) 796-4500
- Press "4"
- Press "1"
- Press "1"
- Enter your Social Security Number or Federal ID
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Your Phone Banking PIN1
For security purposes, you will need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to make transfers, account inquiries and other transactions within the Phone Banking system.
- Set up your PIN: To access your account information for the first time, you’ll need to enter your Social Security Number or Federal ID. Your temporary PIN is your date of birth. This date must be entered as a two-digit month and a two-digit year. For example, January 1970, would be entered as 0-1-7-0. You will be immediately required to change it.
- Forgot your PIN?: If you can’t remember your PIN or need to change it, please call (262) 796-4500, choose option 4 and then 3 to speak to a Member Service representative.
- When keying in dollar amounts, the last two digits are treated as cents. For example, $100 should be keyed as 10000.
- You can press 9 any time to go back to the previous menu, press # to repeat the current menu, and enter 0 to speak to a Member Service Representative.