The Escalated Case Unit Handles:
- Complaints that initiation or continuation of foreclosure actions in violation of investor requirements
- Allegations of fraudulent servicing practices
- Complaints that the borrower was not appropriately evaluated or was inappropriately denied an alternative to foreclosure
- Complaints threatening litigation
- Allegations that the servicer did not comply with the required timeframes for borrower outreach, evaluation or permitted time for borrower response
What can you expect?
A response back within 15 days of receipt of your inquiry outlining any foreclosure prevention options available to you and the reason as to why such decisions were made.
What you need to do?
Prepare all of the necessary documents and any questions you may have. Call us toll free at 1-855-815-6391.