Get your mortgage pre-approval.
This is the first and most important part of buying your home. Your Landmark Mortgage Loan Officer will meet with you personally or over the phone to accurately determine the right loan amount and mortgage product that fits your budget. They will also inform you of the cash amount you will need to close. At Landmark, our pre-approvals can give you tremendous confidence when you make an offer on your next home. Call a Landmark Mortgage Loan Officer today at 262-796-4500.
Items needed for a pre-approval:
- Name, current address and social security number
- Name(s), and work number(s) of employer(s) for the past two years
- Monthly income for you and your co-borrower (most recent pay stub(s) with year-to-date income) includes bonuses, commissions and overtime income for the past two years (this information is on your tax return)
- If you are self-employed, you will need the last two years' tax returns for the type of business you own: Sole Proprietorship (Schedule C), Partnership (Form 1065) or Corporation (Form 1120 or 1120s). In addition, the last two years' personal tax returns (including K-1s)
- Documentation to support credit history problems (if applicable), which can be a written explanation of late payments, bankruptcy (petition and discharge papers), defaults, judgments and/or liens
- All checking and savings accounts
- Stock, bonds, stock options and 401(k) value
- 401(k) loan
- Gifts from family
It is very important to remember that some lenders offer just a pre-qualification letter vs. Landmark’s pre-approval letter. A pre-qualification is just an estimate of a projected loan amount whereas a Landmark pre-approval is based on our loan experts reviewing your documentation, credit, income and verifying funds to close.
Choose a Loan
Contact a Mortgage Loan Officer to walk through all the important steps of determining which mortgage best fits your financial needs. The goal of choosing a loan that is right for you based on:
- Your monthly income
- How much you owe
- How much you want to spend on your new house
- How much you have to put down
- How long you're planning to stay in your new home
- How much flexibility you have with your monthly payments
Contact one of our Mortgage Loan Officers today or sign up for a free home buyer seminar to help you choose the right option.
Applying for a mortgage loan online.
To easily apply for your loan online, all you have to do is answer a few simple questions about yourself, your property, your income, debts and assets. When we process your loan, we verify the information you've provided us on your loan application. We will request minimal documentation to verify assets and income.
Your new home will be reviewed by ordering an appraisal, title report and flood certification on the home. A prepaid processing deposit is required for these services and will be applied toward your closing costs. We also set up escrow for the loan closing and send out applicable disclosures so you have a chance to read through them.
Looking to purchase a manufactured home?
No problem, we have available loans for that too. At Landmark, we want to make sure that you’re covered to finance your new home, no matter the size or location.
Manufactured Home Loan Rates1
|Up to 84 months
||( ≥ $10,000)
||( ≥ $20,000)
||( ≥ $20,000)