|Health Savings Account
How it works:
- Pay lower premiums with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)2
- Pay higher deductibles (when you have medical expenses)
- Make tax-deductible HSA contributions3
- Pay your medical expenses with tax-free HSA withdrawals
You can make tax-free withdrawals from your Health Savings Account to pay for qualifying medical expenses. This includes most medical, dental and vision expenses as permitted under federal tax law. Complete information on Health Savings Accounts can be found at the U.S. Department of Treasury HSA Resource Center.
We make it easy for individuals or businesses to establish an HSA plan.
Accounts can be opened at any branch location. Health Savings Accounts earn higher interest with no fees.
- $0 monthly or annual service fees
- $0 balance to maintain
- Free checks
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free Online Banking
- Free e-statements
- Earn a higher rate on all balances