Better manage medical expenses with a HSA
Schedule an appointment at one of our branches to apply for an account and benefit from the following features:
- No monthly or annual service fees
- No required minimum balance
- End of year balance can be carried over to the next year1
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free checks
|Health Savings Account
Schedule an Appointment
To be eligible for a Health Savings Account, you must match the following requirements:
- You are covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)3
- You have no other health coverage except what is permitted under “Other health coverage,” listed on IRS.gov
- You are not enrolled in Medicare
- You are not claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
Tax Advantages with an HSA
- Make tax-deductible contributions to your account4
- Pay your medical expense with tax-free HSA withdrawals.
Qualified Medical Expenses
Make tax-free withdrawals from your Health Savings Account to pay for qualifying medical expenses. This covers most medical, dental and vision expenses as permitted under federal tax law. Complete information on Health Savings Accounts can be found at the U.S. Department of Treasury HSA Resource Center.
Your new account with Landmark will include free checks and a free Visa® Debit Card, making it easy to access your funds for payments.