Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans
Landmark has partnered with Kabbage to facilitate Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan requests from existing members.
Economic Impact (Stimulus) Payments
The new legislation includes direct payments of up to $600 to eligible individuals, or up to $1,200 for eligible married couples.
- All stimulus funds sent by the IRS have been made available with a posting date of 1/4. If you used a tax preparer to file your taxes your stimulus check may be delayed.
- The easiest way to see if a stimulus payment has been deposited into your Landmark account is to log in to Online Banking or Landmark’s mobile app (download from the App Store or Google Play).
- You can also be notified in real time of your stimulus payment deposit by setting up a deposit alert via online banking. You can choose to be notified by email or text whenever a deposit exceeds an amount specified by you. For more information on how to setup notification alerts in Online Banking, visit our online messaging page
- No additional action is required for eligible individuals/families to receive their payments.
- To check on your eligibility for a stimulus payment, or the status of your payment, please visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
- The stimulus payment may show in your account detail listing with the following description: XXTAXEIP2
- Physical checks will be mailed starting on December 30, 2020, according to the IRS.
- If you have a negative balance and need full access to your stimulus funds, we may be able to work with you. Please contact us for further information.
More Ways to Manage Your Landmark Membership
As we continue to focus on the health and safety of our members and associates, Landmark is evolving the ways in which we can best serve our members. From easy to use online and mobile offerings to a new method for booking branch lobby appointments for opening new accounts, complex transactions and other services, we’re ensuring there are many ways to meet your everyday financial needs. Please use the table below to determine the easiest way to perform specific transactions and services.
Online and Mobile Banking
Our robust Online and Mobile banking allow you to perform many account transactions without visiting a branch, including: transferring money between accounts, loan and credit card payments and making a deposit from your phone. We encourage you to use these free services to access and manage your accounts anytime from anywhere.
You can visit an ATM at one of our 34 branches or one of the 5,000+ Surcharge-Free ATMs on the Alliance One Network.
Our branch drive-thru services remain open with normal business hours. Most of our branches also have a night deposit box. For drive-thru hours, visit our Branches & ATMs page.
Curbside service may be offered by appointment for: document signing, pick-up and drop-off, notary services, certificate renewals and replacement debit cards. When booking your appointment, you will be asked for the make, model, and color of your vehicle, so we can identify you when you arrive at your appointment time. Please read our guidelines prior to arriving for your appointment.
Branch Lobby – Limited Service by Appointment
If you need to open a new account, close a loan, access a safe deposit box or perform a complex transaction or service, please make an appointment to meet with a Landmark associate in one of our branch lobbies. Please read our guidelines prior to arriving for your appointment.
Our Member Service team is here to help answer questions, including those regarding situations of financial hardship, at (262) 796-4500. We realize that you may experience a higher than normal wait time due to increased call volume and greatly appreciate your understanding.
Financial Assistance for Consumers
We are offering relief programs for all types of consumer loans to help members during the COVID-19 outbreak, including a suspension of foreclosures. Most programs are designed to defer your payments for at least three months if you are experiencing a COVID-19 related hardship.
Fill out the Payment Relief Form to get started. Once completed one of our associates will contact you to share the specific programs that are available.
You can also visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) website for additional information on CARES Act Assistance.
Waived Account Fees
We have temporarily suspended the following fees: excess withdrawal fees for Money Market and Savings accounts; most early withdrawal fees for Certificates and minimum balance fees for Money Market and Business Checking accounts. In addition, we have suspended the Direct Deposit requirement for our Premium Checking account.
Protecting Your Finances
Landmark Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA, which means your deposits are safe. Visit NCUA.gov for more information.
During these uncertain times, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is offering helpful information and resources for you to protect and manage your finances. Additionally, be on the lookout for coronavirus scams perpetrated by unscrupulous people looking to take advantage of the current COVID-19 situation.