Activate text messaging within Online Banking.
Follow these simple steps to enroll:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on "Text & Alerts" tab
- Select "Activate" under "Text Message Banking"
- Enter you 10-digit mobile number and accept the "Terms & Conditions" by selecting the check box next to it
- You will receive a text message with a 6-digit activation code. Enter the numbers and click "Next."
- Select the primary account you want balances and transactions for. If you want to receive weekly balance alerts, make sure the check box is selected.
Once completed, you will see a confirmation screen congratulating you for successfully signing up for Text Message Banking
Text Message Commands
Text the following commands to 454545 on your mobile device to receive a text message with the requested account information.
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = Current balance for all active accounts
- BAL CHK = All checking account balances
- BAL SAV = All savings account balances
- LAST = Last 5 transactions from your primary account
- TRANS amount = Transfer funds to your primary account (ex. TRANS 400)
- STOP = Terminates text message banking for your phone
- HELP = Information related to using text message banking
Watch our demo on text message banking for additional information.