Bill Pay is a free service that allows you an easy and convenient way of paying your bills online. Now you can pay your bills and credit cards from other financial institutions, all in one place.
- Payments are deducted from your checking account and appear on your monthly statement
- Make recurring payments automatically
- Add, delete or modify information on your personal list of payees
- View scheduled and past payments
- Verify and correct information before payments are sent
- View an electronic copy of your paper bills with the eBill feature (only some payees are eligible)
How to access Bill Pay
Bill pay can be accessed by logging into Online Banking and selecting the Bill Pay tab. You can also access Bill Pay by opening the Landmark Mobile App and selecting the “Bill Pay” option at the bottom of the screen.
Landmark Loan Payments
Easily pay your Landmark loan from your account with Landmark or from another financial institution. Follow the instructions below to make an online payment for your Landmark Car Loan, HELOC, Landmark Credit Card or any other consumer loan Landmark offers.
Make a loan payment with funds from another financial institution.
- Log into Online Banking or the Mobile App
- Locate the “Move Money” tab then click “Loan Payments” from the dropdown menu within Online Banking. From the Mobile App; tap "More," then “Loan Payments.”
- Click "Get Started" and when prompted, enter your external account information to begin. You will need the correct routing and account number from the other financial institution to complete this process.
Make a loan payment with funds in your Landmark account.
- Log into Online Banking
- Locate the “Move Money” tab from the main navigation and select “Make a Transfer”
- Enter the amount to be transferred, choose a FROM and TO account, click “Transfer Funds,” then “Confirm Transfer”
Loan payoffs for fixed term consumer loans (excludes: HELOCs, lines of credit, mortgages and business loans) can also be made from an external bank account using Online Banking or the Mobile App. Payoffs must be made during Landmark business days.