“Our continued growth and success is a reflection of our members’ loyalty and the dedication of our 600 associates in serving them,” said Jay Magulski, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Asset growth is a direct result of meeting the needs of more members and delivering our brand promise every day.”
Since reaching $2 Billion in assets in 2012, Landmark has enjoyed continued success by serving its members, associates and communities in a variety of ways:
- Increasing membership by 40%, to over 274,000
- Working with auto dealers and providing auto lending solutions to members, remaining Southeast Wisconsin’s top auto lender
- Providing affordable home loans to members, becoming one of the top mortgage lenders in Southeast Wisconsin
- Investing in our communities in a variety of ways, including donating over $460,000 to local United Ways since 2012, and supporting over 250 charitable and community organizations in Wisconsin.
- Increasing employment from 485 to 600 associates
- Increasing business lending by 70%
- Completing mergers and acquisitions that benefit members and associates, including mergers with Dodge Central Credit Union and Badger Campus Credit Union and the acquisition of Hartford Savings Bank
- Continuing to enhance online and mobile banking solutions that allow members to conduct their banking when, where and how they choose
Landmark was also the first Wisconsin credit union to reach both $1 Billion and $2 Billion in assets, in 2005 and 2012, respectively. Assets are the primary measure of a financial institution’s size.
Landmark Credit Union is Wisconsin's largest credit union, with $3 billion in assets and 600 employees, who serve over 274,000 members at 31 locations throughout Southern Wisconsin.