Contactless Card Techology
Did you recently get a contactless card from Landmark? Here's how it works:
It's a safe and easy way to pay!
- It’s convenient—A simple tap is all it takes.
- It’s secure—Each tap to pay transaction generates a one-time code.
- It’s touch-free—Reduce your contact with high-touch surfaces.
Chip Card Technology
Enhanced Fraud Protection
When you use your card at a chip-activated terminal, the embedded chip generates a one-time use code. This code is virtually impossible to counterfeit and help reduce in-store fraud.
Easy to Use
Simply swipe your card like you do today. However, if a chip-activated terminal is available, insert your card instead and follow the prompts. See steps below.
More merchants are accepting chip transactions every day. Whether you check out using chip technology or swipe your card, you can pay wherever Visa® Credit Cards are accepted.
How do I use my chip card?
- Insert the chip end of your card into the chip activated terminal with the chip facing up
- Keep your card in the terminal throughout the transaction and follow the prompts on screen
- Remove your card when prompted
Chip-activated terminals are coming to certain U.S. retailers this year – and more locations in the years to come. If a merchant is not yet chip-activated, you can still swipe your card to pay.