At Landmark Credit Union, we’re committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We believe everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, including both members and associates. We celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas that each person brings to our credit union, and we aim to foster a culture of inclusion.
We have established the following guidelines to uphold these values. Discrimination and harassment of any kind is taken very seriously and will not be tolerated. Disrespectful and inappropriate behavior from members, in whatever form, will be met with appropriate consequences following a prompt review of the situation and circumstances by Landmark.
By way of example, the following is a non-exhaustive list of behaviors that will not be tolerated:
- Based on a protected status, is sexual in nature, or harassment that includes discriminatory slurs, jokes, negative stereotyping, racial, ethnic, or religious epithets, or written or graphic material that shows hostility toward an individual or group
- Verbal or Physical Threats
- Engaging in dialogue or behavior that poses a threat to Landmark associates, members, or the general public
- Brandishing weapons in violation of local laws
- Disruptive or Aggressive Behavior
- Engaging in dialogue that interferes with associates, members, or the general public, including but not limited to, screaming, coarse language, or name calling
- Causing damage to Landmark property or the property of other members
- Disparaging or Disrespectful Behavior
- Comments, actions, or behaviors which are designed to embarrass, humiliate, intimidate, disparage, demean, or disrespect an associate, members, or the general public while on Landmark property
If Landmark deems any such behavior by a member to be offensive to its values or to undermine its ability to offer a warm and respectful atmosphere for its members and associates, that offending member may be subject to the following consequences: (1) expulsion and prohibition from returning to Landmark branch offices; (2) account closure; (3) termination of membership; and (4) report to local authorities.
We reserve the right to treat any other disrespectful behaviors by members with the same review process and consequences as noted above.
We thank you for your loyalty as a Landmark member and your help in keeping Landmark a safe and welcoming place for all.